- This event has passed.
The Key to Great People Photos Levels 1 and 2 with Gregg Cobarr – LA
November 16 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
LEVEL 1 OVERVIEW:
This workshop offered by photographer Gregg Cobarr is a crash course in people photography. In this class students will learn how to take manual control of their camera using the shutter speed, aperture and ISO settings. Gregg’s energy and enthusiasm ensures that everyone has a great time while they are learning. The topics that will be covered in Level 1 include:
- Learn how to photograph in any type of light
- Easily understand aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Learn how to simplify using your camera and photograph as an “extension of yourself”
- Learn exposure metering techniques
- Know your camera so you can use your intuitive processes … the key to great photography
- Leave “automatic” behind forever (at least most of the time) and take total control of your camera
- Take this workshop and you will take better photos of your friends and loved ones.
Level 1 is being offered in the morning and Level 2 is offered in the afternoon:
– Level 1 is 9:30am to 12:30pm
– Level 2 is 1:30pm to 3:30pm