Advanced Adobe Lightroom Classic with Natasha Calzatti – LA (2 sessions)
November 17 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm| $195.00
This is a 2 session class occurring on consecutive Sunday’s: November 17th and November 24th from 10am-2pm.
Have you been using Lightroom, but feel like you’re not getting the most out of it? Natasha Calzatti will show you all the tricks of the trade!
How to customize that workflow to fit your specific needs. You’ll also learn about automating settings, plugins, that will help you work more efficiently. Learn how the adjustment sliders affect your images, how best to use the histogram, and how to fix your problem images. Then push your retouching beyond the basics to accomplish complex retouching jobs, explore your options for adjusting localized areas within your images, and skin retouching. Learn to organize your images so you can easily find them later, and see a complete workflow from import to printing or web output. Once your images are organized and adjusted, extend Lightroom with creating books or slideshows, and learn to print and post images on the web. social media or export to Photoshop for further manipulation.
- Working with multiple catalogs
- Using Lightroom for Global Adjustments: Exposure, curves, split tones, sharpening, dehazing and noise reduction.
- Using Lightroom for Selective Adjustments: Spotting tool, selective brush (masking), graduated filters
- Radial Gradient: Emphasize important parts of your image with more flexibility and control. The Radial Gradient tool lets you create off-center vignette effects or multiple vignetted areas within a single image.
- Advanced Healing Brush: Make your images spotless with a single brush stroke. Adjust the size of the brush and move it in precise paths. Unwanted objects and flaws— even those with irregular shapes like threads—just disappear.
- Creating Books utilizing the layout tools
- Creating Slideshow
- Using Lightroom with Photoshop (photoshop is not required for this class)
- Intro to Lightroom mobile
- The Web module: Showing Your Work To Clients or Friends
- Print module: Finally, the Print!
Each student will walk away with one final archival print at the end of this course. join Natasha and go beyond Lightroom basics!
*Note: This is 2-day intermediate Lightroom course.