LEVEL 1 OVERVIEW:
Photographer Gregg Cobarr’s The Key to Great People Photos workshop at Samy’s Camera EDU is a crash course in people photography. In this very popular class students will learn how to take manual control of their camera using the shutter speed, aperture and ISO settings. Gregg’s infectious energy and enthusiasm ensures that everyone has a great time while they are learning.
- Learn how to photograph in any type of light
- Easily understand aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Learn how to simplify using your camera and photograph as an “extension of yourself”
- Learn exposure metering techniques
- Know your camera so you can use your intuitive processes … the key to great photography
- Leave “automatic” behind forever (at least most of the time) and take total control of your camera
- Take this workshop and you will take better photos of your friends and loved ones.
Level 1 is being offered in the morning. Here is the schedule for those who register for both:
– Level 1 is 9:30am to 12:30pm
– Lunch: 12:30pm to 1:30pm
– Level 2 is 1:30pm to 5:30pm
LEVEL 2 OVERVIEW:
This course is designed to teach you skills to be able to adjust quickly in a variety of shooting situations most commonly found while photographing either for personal work or on assignment.
You will learn and apply how to constantly change, while shooting, four very important elements: aperture, shutter speed, ISO and white balance – to create a different look and feel of your photos. These changes will be made while you’re shooting so that you can easily adapt to a variety of lighting situations, changing scenes outdoors, as well as different locations with a model, including the inside of a vintage building.
Making spontaneous, creative and intuitive decisions are important keys to becoming more proficient as a photographer and at the same time being able to have complete control over your images. This course will take place in the classroom, then proceed outside for hands on guided instruction. A model will be provided.