This class is held on two consecutive Sunday’s: January 6th & 13th from 10am-5pm.
Ready to take your Photoshop skills to the next level? Join Photoshop expert Natasha Calzatti for advanced techniques in Photoshop. Natasha will take you through the entire process of creating convincing, well-executed composites. Together we will take the guesswork out of using Photoshop’s more advanced tools, techniques, and menus. You’ll learn about which Photoshop tools are essential, and which you can ignore. You’ll also learn about about beauty retouching skills, learn how the pros retouch portraits with clean, natural, and realistic looking results. Natasha will also cover hidden and hard-to-find features and shortcuts that will help you produce higher-quality work in a fraction of the time.
This workshop will cover:
- What background color, and camera lighting setups work best for compositing
- How to master selections in Photoshop – even wispy hair!
- How to move a subject from one background to another
- Photoshop lighting and shadowing techniques to make it look real
- Also, all of the Photoshop tips, tricks, and special effects you need to pull off a convincing, professional composite.
- Learn how to retouch skin while preserving its texture, fix makeup and hair
- Selective color correction and color grading
- How To Create a Double Exposure Effect.