This course is held on 2 consecutive Saturday’s: August 4th & 11th from 10am-2pm.
Many photographers are finding Adobe Lightroom Classic to be the perfect tool for organizing, processing and enhancing your images.
This beginner Lightroom course shows you step-by-step how to take control of your digital photography workflow. Understanding the difference between Lightroom CC Cloud base and Lightroom Classic CC. This class covers the Lightroom Classic CC Application.
Discover the most efficient method for downloading images into Lightroom and organizing them. Quickly import and manage your photo collection in a library that makes finding and editing your photos easy.
Learn the best way to make global color and tonal corrections to your images and take advantage of new world-class noise reduction capabilities. Convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects and film grain textures.
This class takes place in our state of the art computer lab where each student is assigned a 21.5inch iMac 2.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5. You do not need to bring a laptop.
• Library module: Setting Up Lightroom: The Right Way from the Start
• Importing Images: From card and hard drive
• Organizing by creating Folders and Collections
• Culling your shoot, find that best shot!
• Keywording and adding Metadata
• The Develop module: Editing Your RAW, TIFF and JPEG Images like a Pro
• Using Lightroom for Global Adjustments: Exposure, curves, split tones, sharpening and noise reduction
• Introduction to presets and templates
• Export options: Creating presets for specific jobs, using the new emailing feature within Lightroom Classic or using Publish