This course is held on 2 consecutive Tuesday’s: January 22nd and 29th from 6m-10pm.
Many photographers are finding Adobe Lightroom to be the perfect tool for organizing, processing and manipulating your images.
This beginner Lightroom course shows you step-by-step how to take control of your digital photography workflow.
Discover the most efficient method for downloading images into Lightroom and organizing them. Quickly import and manage your photo collection in a library that makes finding and editing your photos easy.
Learn the best way to make global and tonal corrections to your images and take advantage of new world-class noise reduction capabilities. Convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, and film grain textures.
This class takes place in our state of the art computer lab where each student is assigned a 23-inch iMac. You do not need to bring a laptop.
- Library module: Setting Up Lightroom: The Right Way from the Start
- Importing Images: From card and hard drive
- Organizing folders, creating new folders without losing the Lightroom link.
- Sorting and rating
- Creating collections for specific projects.
- The Develop module: Editing Your RAW, TIFF and JPEG Images like a Pro
- Using Lightroom for Global Adjustments: Exposure, curves, split tones, sharpening and noise reduction
- Setting Camera and lens profiles
- Export options: Creating presets for specific jobs, using the emailing feature within Lightroom or using Publish Services.